We do not collect personally identifiable information from users and do not intend to do so. However we store or process non- identifiable information of users in a way of the followings: equipment identifier, operation system, hardware version, equipment set-up, log data, use time, preference, advertisement environment, visited pages regarding service use of users.2. How We Use Information
We provide you with an amazing set of Services that we improve with the information we collect. But we do a lot more as well, such as:
- •Provide and deliver the products, services, and functionality that you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- •Monitor and analyze trends and usage;
- •Develop, improve, and refine products, services, and functionality;
- •Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Here’s the type of information we may share about you with others and how we do so:
- •We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- •With respect to jointly offered Services or functionality or services offered separately by other companies through our Services, we may share information about you with business partners to provide the Services and functionality you request and to communicate with you about those Services;
- •We may share information about you in response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is consistent with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, or regulation; to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; or in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. The Services may also contain third-party links or be a co-branded or third-party-branded Service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links or by using a co-branded or third-party-branded Service, you may be providing personal information directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our Services.4. Use of 3rd Party Analytics
In principle, the personal information of the user is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destroying personal information of the company are as follows.
- 1) Destruction procedure
- - The information entered by the user for the service subscription, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished and is stored for a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (refer to the period of use and use).
- - Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than those held by law unless otherwise provided by law.
- 2) Destruction method
- - Personal information printed on paper is crushed by a crusher or destroyed by incineration.
- - Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
You can inquire about the management of your personal information by phone or fax.
- Customer Center: 1544 - 8209 / FAX : (02)882 - 1155
- - Personal Information Protection Officer: Sung Min Cho (Division of SW Business), Tel: 070-8850-8331, E-mail : email@example.com
- - Personal Information Protection Officer: Chung Hwan Kim (Division of SW Business), Tel: 070-8850-8333, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- - You may be consulted through the Cyber Crime Division of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office in order to receive relief from personal information infringement.
Personal information manager and consultation / notification National Police Agency
Cyber Security Bureau
(Without area code) 182
Supreme Prosecutors' Office
Cyber Investigation Department
(Without station number) 1301
Privacy Complaints Center
(Korea Internet & Security Agency)
(Without station number) 118
Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee
(Korea Internet & Security Agency)
(Without station number) 118(Extension 2)
In case of addition, deletion and modification of personal information processing policy, we will notify you through application notification and store announcement at least 7 days before revision.
Enacted: Nov 10, 2017